The Dying to Go to the Toilet: The Sanitation Challenge (2008) booklet develops knowledge and understanding about the issues of sanitation and its importance in delivering outcomes for Millennium Development Goal 7.
- Sanitation – what is the issue?
- What are the global and regional patterns of sanitation?
- How are people affected by sanitation?
- How does poor sanitation impact on the environment?
- Case studies: sanitation in Timor-Leste, Papua New Guinea and Bangladesh
- Action: what can be done to improve sanitation?
Download your copy here or or contact the One World Centre for printed copy.