The Forests: A Global Perspective (2011) booklet uses information, maps, graphs, photographs and data to develop understanding about forests, the uses made of them and the actions taken to manage them sustainably.
Inquiry sequences include:
- Where are the world's forests? How has their distribution changed over time?
- How do forests contribute to environmental health?
- How are forests used by people?
- What are the factors that contribute to forest decline?
- How does deforestation affect people and the environment?
- How can forests be managed to help reduce poverty?
- What action can be taken to conserve future forests?
Download your copy here or contact the One World Centre for printed copy.