The Looking at Forests (2011) booklet of information and activities develops knowledge and understanding about forests at a local, national and global level.
- Where are the world's forests? How has their distribution changed over time?
- How do forests contribute to environmental health?
- How are forests used by people?
- What are the factors that contribute to forest decline?
- How does deforestation affect people and the environment?
- How can forests be managed to help reduce poverty?
- What action can be taken to conserve future forests?
Contact the One World Centre for printed copy.