The Water and the World: A Secondary School Water Resource (2012) booklet applies science concepts to sustainable water supply and safe drinking water within Australia and around the world.
- How much water is available?
- The water cycle, or how does water move about?
- Water for life and only life?
- Water changes everything
- Conflict over water
- Water and cultural identity
- Earth's resources and the rights of people to share Earth's resources
- Aquatic ecosystems and water quality.
Download a copy here or contact the One World Centre for printed copy.